Orders or parts of an order may be cancelled by our system for various reasons. Possible reasons include:
- Your item has become unavailable
- We are having difficulty processing your payment information
- We are unable to ship to the address provided
If your order is cancelled, you will receive notice via email. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and must be submitted again on our website. If you are interested in purchasing items similar to those unavailable, you may contact Customer Service at email@example.com for recommendations.
Customer Requested Cancellations
Our system is designed to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. After you have clicked "Place Your Order", you cannot cancel or change your order. Once you receive your order in the mail, you may simply return any unwanted items by following our Return Instructions.
ORDERING & SHIPPING
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Canada.
We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Certificates. However, items purchased with Gift Certificates will be taxed if shipped to the states mentioned above.
CapitanSup will provide refunds to customers who return products via U.S. Mail unworn and unwashed, in their original condition and packaging (if any), with the tags still attached within 30 days from the date of an online purchase at a CapitanSup official e-commerce site.
All product sales are intended for retail / end user customers only, and are not intended for wholesale or redistribution by the purchaser. The resale of any products purchased from CapitanSup e-commerce site without the express prior written consent of CapitanSup is strictly prohibited.
Returns after 30 days - If customer returns product(s) purchased from a our official e-commerce site after thirty (30) days, no credits or exchanges will be issued.
Standard Return Shipping
- Mail returns require 10-12 business days to process.
- Refunds will be given within 30 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Customers will be notified via email when the return has been processed and a credits been issued to the original form of payment.
How to Submit a Return via Mail
- Merchandise is to be securely packed in the original box, if possible, removing all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- You must include the order number, billing name and address.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. No C.O.D. deliveries will be accepted.
- Packages should be shipped through a traceable shipping method. Please retain the return tracking number for your records.
- Send all return packages to the following address
Attn. Returns Department
628A Vincent Park
Redondo Beach, CA 90277, USA.
Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy
CapitanSup warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized dealer official website. CapitanSup does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If our product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, CapitanSup will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. CapitanSup is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from official CapitanSup e-store.
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization given via email.
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
E-mail the warranty department to obtain Warranty Authorization: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department:
Ship your warranty promptly!
- Include a copy of the original receipt.
- CapitanSup is not liable for any items lost in transit. Additionally, customers are responsible for all tracking information on return shipments.
- Ship to:
628A Vincent Park,
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty item(s) to CapitanSup. CapitanSup will cover shipping cost on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer.